Win Men Biotech
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To study and conduct research on new products and raw materials.
- To design and develop new products to meet market trend and demand.
- To conduct R&D study for value added, quality improvement or cost reduction on existing products.
- To collect, log experimental data and conduct statistical analyses on the samples.
- To prepare findings for presentation and assist in laboratory analysis, quality control or data management.
- To assist, facilitate and support the team during the commercialization stage of the product.
- To assist in handling the Quality Management System for ISO, HACCP and GMP.
- To carry out any ad hoc duties as assigned by the immediate Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of working experiences in the related field.
- Good command of Mandarin, English (spoken and written).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
- A self-starter who can work on own initiative without constant supervision.
- Willingness to stay long term.
- Two (2) full-time positions are available.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
Win Men Biotech Sdn. Bhd.
PMT 1213, Jalan Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 8, Taman Perindustrian Bukit Minyak, 14100 Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia.
T: +604-504 1233
WhatsApp / WeChat: +6012-601 7617