Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd
- AON best Employer
- We Reward Innovation
- Excellent benefits
- Identify, propose, manage Innovation and breakthrough research on new products and process focusing on the following 4 aspects – (1)Customer Acceptance, (2)Commercial Feasibility, (3)Regulatory and Market Compliance, (4)Cost Compliance (if required)
- Identify, propose and manage industry leading innovation and breakthrough research both internally and externally with reputed research bodies and universities with proven track records.
- Plan and conduct research, propose experiments and analyse data to test hypotheses to enhance understanding of products and processes and to provide inventive solutions toward new development efforts.
- Apply sophisticated scientific or engineering understanding to research or development problems, ideas or projects.
- Create and protect intellectual property for the company. Work with legal advisors / authorities in IP investigation and generating activities.
- Incorporate the developed technology into the process and/or product and work with R&D Managers in scaling up and commercialisation.
- Collaborate effectively with R&D team and function in supply chain throughout product development cycle.
- Keep abreast and continue to assess new technology potential by attending conferences & seminars, reviewing research publications, technical literature, patents, market research papers and suppliers.
- Establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with external industry stakeholders, research bodies, academic and professional institutions and suppliers.
- Communicate research results to stakeholders through reports and presentations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree/ Doctorate (PhD) in Chemistry and Polymer Science.
- At least 2 years working experience in R&D, preferably from chemical industries
- Creative thinking, Innovative and Inquisitive mind
- Ability to visualise linkages and connectivity in issues and solutions
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent new product development skill
- Excellent project management skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Able to use DOE and other established and benchmark R&D Methodologies
- Able to deliver innovative solutions to customer needs (internal and external)
- Able to work both independently and direct research with guidance from superior.
- Results oriented.
- Candidates with passion for research.
- Track record and results in innovation research will be an advantage